THROW CLEAVER TOWARDS CUSTOMERS FOR 100% DAMAGE. BOOMERANGS BACK
THROW 9 CLEAVERS IN A CIRCLE FOR 9*100% DAMAGE. BOOMERANGS BACK.
COOK CUSTOMERS FOR 260% DAMAGE UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, KNOCKING THEM AWAY.
BLAZE CUSTOMERS FOR 420% ON HIGH, KNOCKING THEM AWAY.
RIDE A WAVE OF OIL, SLOWING CUSTOMERS. SEARING GLAZED CUSTOMERS DEALS +78% DAMAGE AND STUNS.
RIDE ON A WAVE OF OIL, SLOWING CUSTOMERS. SEARING GLAZED CUSTOMERS STUNS THEM AND DEALS +78% DAMAGE.
PREPARE A MASTER MEAL, BOOSTING THE NEXT ABILITY CAST.
PREPARE A MASTER MEAL, BOOSTING THE NEXT TWO ABILITY CASTS.
- This character is easily unlocked by utilizing the Artifact of Command to pick Meat Nugget, Bustling Fungus, Sprouting Egg, Bitter Root and Foreign Fruit in one run.
- Boosted Dice is extremely effective against Magma Worms and Gilded Wurms.
- It seems that Dice cleavers have slightly increased damage on their return path.
- Boosted Glaze can be used to quickly create distance between you and your enemies.
- Sear and Boosted Sear can pierce through terrain.
- To get the achievement for having 20 Dice cleavers on screen, you will need either the Gigantic Amethyst, Ancient Scepter or the Shattered Mirror.
- Dice will not apply on-hit effects on a second hit to the same enemy, be it on the throw or return, however, both hits can crit.
- The cleavers from Dice cannot pass through terrain on the way out, but will on the way back.
- When Glaze is activated you will not be able to use any other abilities or change direction. You can still jump, though.
- It is easy to do an immense amount of damage to multiple enemies with Chef's Glaze and Blaze skills. When you wish to dispatch a crowd, Glaze them, then use Second Helping and hit them with Blaze for insane damage. This is especially effective when using the Ancient Scepter, as you will be able to use both Marinate and Blaze.
- Combining Ancient Scepter and Brilliant Behemoth will allow the Chef to screenwipe, clearing any boss instantly via doublecast mince.
- Combining Ancient Scepter and Shattered Mirror will allow CHEF to do insane amounts of damage just by throwing Boosted Dice twice.
- Stacking Heaven Cracker seems to remove the boomeranging feature from DICE and instead replaces the cleavers with the regular Heaven Cracker attack.