Shoot twice for 2x60% damage.
Shoot through enemies for 230% damage, knocking them back.
Roll forward a small distance. You cannot be hit while rolling.
Fire rapidly, stunning and hitting nearby enemies for 6x60% Damage.
Fires rapidly, stunning and hitting nearby enemies for 10x60% damage.
- Suppressive Fire will fire in both directions if there are enemies to both the left and right of The Commando visible on screen.
- Tactical Dive has a brief delay before the Commando is granted any immunity, roughly the amount of time it takes the Commando's on-screen sprite's feet to leave the ground.
- Tactical Dive can be used to cancel falling damage if used before hitting the ground.
- Tactical Dive's distance rolled scales with movement speed.
- While using the Tactical Dive, you can still jump at any point during the animation. Performing a jump right after starting theTactical Dive, you can jump over larger gaps and reach certain areas otherwise harder / more time-consuming to reach.
You cannot climb a ladder/rope until Tactical Dive's animation has ended. Be careful to time dives properly to avoid overshooting. Some ladders may be too far to jump to, and too close to dive to (such as the ones on the right cliffside of Ancient Valley).
- Passive items that have a certain percentage of activating. (Chance on hit items.)
- Items that boost your attack rate, increasing the effectiveness of on-hit items.
Below is a list of all items considered effective with the Commando:
Items That Work Well With High Attack Speed
Items That Increase Attack Speed
- The Commando is presumably the author of the Field Notes found throughout the game by the player. This makes him the only character with any real insight offered into his personality, suggesting he deeply regrets what he is forced to do in order to survive.