|Description||On kill: Killing an enemy surrounds you with 3 icicles that deal 3x33% damage.|
|Stacking||+1 additional icicle.|
|Pickup Text||Killing enemies surrounds you with icicles.|
The Frost Relic is an uncommon item in Risk of Rain that encircles the player in three particles which rotate around the player while moving towards and away from him. They damage nearby enemies. The particles pierce an unknown amount of times.
Tracking Number: 744▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Killing an enemy surrounds you with 3 icicles that deal 3x33% damage.
: Biggest snowflake, to date. Technically, it isn't a snowflake, it's just a chunk of ice, but STILL. That's hard to sell as a museum piece. Anyways, the thing is hard as rock; I got drunk one day and dropped it on the floor, and it went right through, so don't worry about transportation.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- When activated, the player(s) can sit on a climbable entity to inflict damage to opponents and heal without being atacked from land-based enemies.
- Any Melee-based character will benefit from Frost Relic, as they will often find themselves in close combat situations. Melee Characters include Acrid, Loader, Mercenary, Miner, and HAN-D.
- The icicles can Crit. Therefore, picking up items like Lens-Maker's Glasses, Harvester's Scythe, etc., is a smart idea, and will double its damage.
- Combining the Tesla Coil with the Frost Relic creates a good combo for getting rid of swarms of small enemies from below (ie: near the top of a rope/ladder). The electricity kills a few enemies, which generates icicles, which then grinds the enemies to a pulp, further fueling the icicle generation.
- With many icicles, one can crash the game and end runs, so caution is required.