|Description||Meteors fall from the sky, damaging enemies and friends for 220% damage. Lasts 8 seconds.|
|Effect||# of meteors and active duration|
|GLOBAL: Deal 5000 damage in one shot.|
|Pickup Text||Rain meteors from the sky, hurting both enemies and players.|
Tracking Number: 804▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Meteors fall from the sky, damaging enemies and friends for 220% damage. Lasts 8 seconds.
: This hunk of space metal came shooting down and almost hit our town! Thankfully it just fell in the nearby mountains, but man did it make a loud bang. Scientists say it's a 'vanguard meteorite'; one of the first meteors from a series of many, many more. Cool!
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Good ways to unlock Glowing Meteorite are :
- Using sniper steady aim combined with spotter scan
- Using a gold plated bomb with more than 10000$
- The Lost Doll at high enough health
- Playing with the Glass Artifact turned on
- In order to avoid self-damage while using the meteorite, it is important to keep moving and let the item take care of the enemies. Be aware that climbing a rope does not nullify potential damage from the meteorite.
- To avoid potential damage from the meteorites, players can climb up on a rope and stay there, but they must avoid areas where concrete walls are present that are near to the player's location or else they will get hit via the meteorite's damage through the wall.
- All players can use one rope to cluster all enemies in position where the meteorite will target the player's ground position and the enemies', maximizing damage output that will really kill any boss and enemy in the said position.
- Due to Sniper's high Damage, the Meteors will do Damage accordingly with it, Raining down Hard-Hitting Meteors to your enemies- and you, So watch out.