|Description||On hit: Attacks reduce enemy armor by 5. Reduction stacks up to 25.|
|Stacking||Increases debuff length by 0.5 seconds.|
|Miner: Reach level 10 without getting hurt more than once.|
|Pickup Text||Reduce enemy armor on hit. Stacks 5 times.|
The Shattering Justice is a rare offensive item in Risk of Rain. On hitting an enemy, attacks reduce enemy armor by 5. Reduction stacks up to 25. It reduces enemy armor upon hitting that enemy for 2 seconds.
Tracking Number: 877▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Attacks reduce enemy armor by 5. Reduction stacks up to 25.
: High Priority
: I'm glad people still use hammers in combat; I find it much more intimate than guns. This thing weighs 5 TONS (yes, TONS), so only your Combat Equipped soldiers can use it. Five tons in a few square feet means that the hammer can crush enemy tanks, EASILY.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Only damage from direct attacks count as "getting hurt". Some examples of damage that doesn't count:
- Playing on - DRIZZLE -- DRIZZLE -is recommended
Reduces difficulty for players new to the game.
Weeping and gnashing is replaced by laughter and tickles.
Progress is not saved in this mode.
- It is recommended you use the artifacts of Glass, Kin, and Command
- Glass allows you to kill enemies quicker, and you can ignore the negative effect, as you aren't allowed to get hit anyway.
- Kin will make it easier to unlock the item if you get the right enemy (such as Lemurians).
- Command allows you to get preferable items much more easily. Good items include:
- In multiplayer this item is extremely good when held by Mercenary. For example, while Sniper is charging his steady aim, mercenary uses Eviscerate or Massacre, reducing enemy`s armor to the max, and then sniper (with Spotter: SCAN) can one-shot any unit.
- This item may be a reference to Warhammer 40k in that there is a reference to the requirement of space marine armor to wield it, and the fact that the weapon weighs "tons", characteristic of most weapons in Warhammer 40k, which are bulky and supposedly heavy.